Enjoy New Year's Eve on the London Eye Barracuda
30 Nov 2011
Enjoy New Year's Eve in style on the London Eye Barracuda, with a three course dinner, wine, Champagne at midnight, DJ and disco as you sail along the Thames to celebrate the arrival of 2012 in style.
Embark at Savoy Pier by the London Eye at 7pm, and enjoy a DJ and sax player during dinner, then later a disco and DJ until 1am.
The evening includes:
Cocktails and Canapés
- Wild mushroom Palmiers, with creamed goats cheese and dragachelio
- Eggs Benedict with a pink peppercorn Hollandaise
- Smoked salmon, pea blini, crème fraîche
- Fillet steak, fondant potato, béarnaise sauce
Three Course Dinner
- Local chicken and apricot terrine with pomegranate and sweet garlic, pomegranate syrup, mizuna salad and seeded crouton
- Pan-fried goats cheese roulade with celeriac; potato, mozzarella, pepper and basil with an aubergine salsa and pea shoot salad
- Confit French duck leg, vanilla potato puree, baby leeks, braised red cabbage and a deep red wine reduction with a hint of truffle
- Line caught sea bass, cauliflower cheese tips, buttery greens, crushed new potatoes and parsley and thyme salsa Verdi
- Gratin of rainbow chard with pomme anna’s potato, roasted root vegetable and rocket pesto
- Sticky toffee pudding with hot toffee sauce
- Crème Brulée with a hint of blackcurrant
- Exotic fruit with lychee jelly
- Selection of cheeses with dried fruits and chutney
Light Night Snacks
- Bacon butties
- Scrambled egg, bagels
A selection of wines will be served throughout the evening, plus Champagne will be served at midnight.
A cash bar is avilable for spirits.
Prices: £199 per person.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01825 760065, or visit www.merlineventslondon.com.