Dining at 135
- To book
Call +44 (0)871 222 4002 (calls cost 10p per minute) or
Dining at 135 is the EDF Energy London Eye’s most exclusive experience to date.
The new dining experience will allow guests to enjoy a luxury three course meal
created by ‘Rhubarb’ Food Design in their own private capsule, 135 metres above
The London Eye will be exclusively opened for you and your guests to enjoy London's newest and most luxurious dining experience.
The Dining at 135 Experience includes:
- Exclusive hire of the London Eye after closing hours
- Champagne reception at Gillray's Bar in the Marriot County Hall
- Private dining experience for up to 8 guests
- Three course meal by Rhubarb Food Design
- Bespoke wines to accompany the meal
- Three rotations on the London Eye
- Ten minute pause at 135 metres for photographs
Menu options include Fresh Lobster salad with baby leaves and bloody Mary mayonnaise; carpaccio of beef with truffle oil, petite herb salad and shaved parmesan; rack of English lamb with creamed ratatouille and Seared halibut on a bed of summer vegetables and crushed new potatoes.
Guests will be required to pre-order their meal for the evening, and a comfort break is included in the evening.
Available: On request from September 2012
To Book: Please contact our corporate and special events team via email or on +44 (0)871 222 4002 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).