EDF Energy London Eye + London Eye River Cruise
||Individual Price on the Day
||Saving from Ticket Office
|Adult (16 Plus)
|Child (Under 4)
|Senior (60 plus)*
|Family of Four***
Combine your experience on the EDF Energy London Eye with a London Eye River Cruise and save up to 20% online.
Before or after your experience enjoy a unique 40 minute circular sightseeing cruise on the River Thames with fascinating live commentary that brings the city to life, presented by specialist guides. Highlights include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
The combined ticket includes:
- A Flexi Standard Ticket to the EDF Energy London Eye: Your ticket for the London Eye allows you to visit at any time during the date of your visit. Your ticket also includes free entry to the 4D Experience at the London Eye.
- A London Eye River Cruise at the time selected when booking.
The London Eye River Cruise is available all year round and in any weather. The boat has covered and sun deck seating and is fully wheelchair accessible for disabled ticket holders. Toilets are available onboard. Audio commentary is available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin. T-loops system is also available.
The London Eye River Cruise operates daily (excluding January each year when we cease operations for annual maintenance).
Cruises depart at 10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 13.45pm, 14.45pm, 15.45pm, 16.45pm, 17.45pm and 18.45pm. Opening times may vary so please see dates below for opening times.
3rd January - 18th January
Closed for annual maintenance
19th January - 29th March
11.45am to 16.45pm
30th March - 3rd November
10.45am - 18.45pm
4th November - 4th January 2014
11.45am to 16.45pm
An experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
Flexi Standard Tickets are available daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm from October to March, and from 10.00am to 9.00pm from April to September.
*Senior discount is not available on the weekend, or during July and August.
***Family of four consists of two adults (16 years plus) and two children (aged 4-15 years old). The family ticket is only available online, price shown is based on two adults and two children.
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
2. All paying disabled guests (including disabled children) may bring one personal assistant with them for free. Disabled and carer tickets must be booked via our booking line on +44 (0)871 781 3000 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
3. Baby buggies will need to be folded up prior to reaching the boarding platform of the London Eye.