How to book your tickets
To make life that bit easier the EDF London Eye offers you the facility to book your tickets in advance. Tickets, River Cruise and experiences can be booked in advance online via our secure booking system or by telephone on +44 (0)871 781 3000 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) from 9am to 5pm seven days a week. Please call +44 (0)871 222 4002 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) to make a booking for a Private Capsule.
Great reasons to book online
- You will enjoy a 10% online discount on London Eye experiences and/or London Eye River Cruise *.
- You will beat the queues by not having to buy a ticket on the day.
- You will receive immediate booking confirmation.
- You can book a time slot, allowing you to plan your day.
- You can book fantastic offers combining your London Eye ticket with a River Cruise, hotel stay, restaurant meal, theatre show and/or visit to another attraction, all in one easy booking.
- There is no booking fee.
- Online bookings are fully secure (see below).
- We accept both debit and credit cards including Visa, Delta, MasterCard, American Express, Solo and Electron**.
- Quite simply it is the easiest way to visit the London Eye.
* Online bookings only. 10% discounts apply to pre-booked tickets, experiences and River Cruise.
** The London Eye supports Chip and Pin. As a fully accessible business, we also support a second option, called Chip and Sign, which can be used by people who feel they may have difficulties with Chip and Pin. This second option allows people to continue using signature authorisation.
How to book
- Online bookings can be made up until two hours in advance (restaurants, hotels and certain packages must be booked further in advance).
- For group bookings of 15+, you can book online or via our contact centre on call +44 (0)871 222 3345 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or email email@example.com. Lines are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- For disabled guests, please call +44 (0)871 222 0188 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lines are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- For Wedding, Private Capsule and corporate bookings please call +44 (0)871 222 4002 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or email email@example.com. Lines are open 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- If you're not sure exactly which ticket is right for you, check our Ticket Buying Guide for assistance and advice.
This is a fully secure site. When you pay you enter a secure Internet site (https://) and your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the internet. To protect you against credit card fraud (where someone has discovered your credit card details but do not have your card), you will be asked to enter the unique security code printed on the back of your payment card. Please bring your credit card along with you on the day of your visit.