EDF Energy London Eye + London Dungeon
||Individual Price on the Day
|Adult (16 plus)
|Family of Four**
Combine your experience at the EDF Energy London Eye with a visit to the London Dungeon and save 30% on adult, child and family tickets!
Start your day off at the London Eye enjoying the views of the London skyline at your preferred time. Then have a unique and thrilling experience at the London Dungeon with live actors, two scary rides and gruesome interactive special effects. You will be screaming for more!
The combined ticket includes:
- A Flexi Standard Ticket to the EDF Energy London Eye: Your ticket for the London Eye allows you to visit at any time during the date of your visit. Your ticket also includes free entry to the new 4D Experience at the London Eye.
- Standard Entry to the London Dungeon
Tickets for the London Dungeon are valid for one month from the date of your visit to the London Eye.
Visit the London Dungeons website for more information about London Dungeons including: the details of the tour, how to get to the attraction and more.
The Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or young children (entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian).
*No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the The London Dungeon unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
**Family of four consists of two adults (16 years plus) and two children (aged 4-15 years old)
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
2. You must pick up your tickets from the London Eye before you visit the other attractions.
3. Your ticket to the London Eye is dated but not timed. You can visit at any time during the day of your visit.
4. All paying disabled guests (including disabled children) may bring one personal assistant with them for free. Disabled and carer tickets must be booked via our booking line on +44 (0)871 781 3000 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
5. Baby buggies will need to be folded up prior to reaching the boarding platform on the London Eye.
6. Priority entrance at the London Eye or at the London Dungeon is NOT included in the ticket.