EDF Energy London Eye + Madame Tussauds + London Dungeon
||Individual Price on the Day
|Adult (16 plus)
|Child (4-15 years)
|Family of Four*
The combined ticket includes:
- A Flexi Standard Ticket to the EDF Energy London Eye: Your ticket for the London Eye allows you to visit at any time during the date of your visit. Your ticket also includes free entry to the new 4D Experience at the London Eye.
- Standard Entry to The London Dungeon
- Priority access to Madame Tussauds. Your ticket includes entry to the Marvel 4D Experience.
You will be enjoying the best views of London at the London Eye with the glittering world of celebrity at Madame Tussauds and the fright of your life at The London Dungeon.
Your ticket to the London Eye is dated but not timed. You can visit at any time during the day of your visit.
Your tickets for Madame Tussauds and the London Dungeon are valid for a month from the day of your visit to the London Eye.
Visit the Madame Tussauds London website for more information about Madame Tussauds including: the making of wax figures, how to get to the attraction and more.
Visit the London Dungeons website for more information about London Dungeons including: the details of the tour, how to get to the attraction and more.
*No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the The London Dungeon unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
**Family of four consists of two adults (16 years plus) and two children (aged 4-15 years old)
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
2. You must pick up your tickets from the London Eye before you visit the other attractions.
3. All paying disabled guests (including disabled children) may bring one personal assistant with them for free. Disabled and carer tickets must be booked via our booking line on +44 (0)871 781 3000 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
4. Baby buggies will need to be folded up prior to reaching the boarding platform on the London Eye.
5. Priority entrance is only included in the ticket to Madame Tussauds - all others are general queue/standard experiences.