Hotel Chocolat Tasting Experience
Take your love of chocolate to new heights. Let the experts at world-renowned chocolate brand, Hotel Chocolat, guide you through an exclusive tasting adventure during two rotations on the EDF Energy London Eye.
Whilst sipping on a glass of Prosecco, you will discover the best ways to get to know chocolate, how to taste it, when to taste it and what to look out for – delicious!
Hotel Chocolat Tasting Experience Times
Jan - 13th April 2013
Saturdays at 3pm
20th April 2013 - 31st August 2013
Saturdays at 2.30pm
Saturdays at 4.30pm
Sundays at 2.30pm
The Experience includes:
- Priority boarding
- One hour on the London Eye with a specialist Hotel Chocolat guide
- Delicious tasting experience with a variety of chocolates and truffles
- Tips in the art of chocolate tasting along with an insight into the different chocolates’ origins and intensities
- Up to two glasses of Prosecco per guest
- Complimentary Hotel Chocolat goodie bag containing a selction of Hotel Chocolat chocolate bars
Make your day even more memorable
London Eye River Cruise
See even more of London by combining your London Eye experience with a fabulous full-commentary sightseeing cruise of the River Thames.
Add fabulous fine dining
Enhance your visit with some of the most memorable eating experiences London has to offer- all within a short distance of the London Eye.
Hotel Chocolat Tasting Experiences take place in shared capsules.
Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
Baby buggies will need to be folded up prior to reaching the boarding platform.