The following facilities are located in County Hall, the building next to the EDF Energy London Eye.
In the ticket office you’ll find:
- Ticket sales desks for same day and advance ticket purchases.
- Priority desks for Private Capsules, Champagne Experiences and Fast Track ticket holders. This is located at the front of the ticket office. Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your experience. You will need to bring your confirmation letter and reference number with you.
- Desks for group bookings, disabled guests and Merlin Annual Pass holders.
- Customer service information desk to help answer any queries you may have.
Left luggage and buggy area
- Unfortunately, we not do have any left luggage facilities at the London Eye. Left luggage facilities can be found at Waterloo mainline station, which is a five minute walk from the London Eye. To see a comprehensive list of items allowed onto the London Eye, please check the safety and security section of this website.
- Baby buggies will need to be folded up completely flat and all items removed prior to reaching the boarding platform. Facilities are available inside the ticket office for buggies which are fixed and can not be folded down. Due to limited space, this facility is subject to availability
- Baby changing facilities are provided.
- There is full disabled access on to the London Eye and within County Hall, which incorporates the ticket office, café and disabled toilets. Full details
- Please note - our customer toilets are closed until February 2014 for maintenance. There are toilet facilities available in Jubilee Gardens.
Gift shop and cafés
- The London Eye gift shop is located next to the London Eye wheel, opposite the ticket office entrance. The gift shop offers a range of high quality London Eye gifts and souvenirs to help make your experience on the London Eye special. Gifts and souvenirs include photography, guidebooks and mini guides.
- Zen Cafe offers a range of tea, coffee, drinks, sandwiches, cakes and snacks. There are two cafes: one inside County Hall and one opposite the gift shop, with great views of the London Eye. Please note Cafe Zen is not operated by the London Eye Company.