Valid for one ticket to Time Out’s Eye-Openers at the London Eye at the specified date and time slot.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- Please arrive promptly at the designated time on your ticket. The meeting point for Time Out Eye-Openers is the VIP Experience Desk inside the County Hall London Eye ticket office – guests will be greeted & checked in by a host and led onto the Eye. Once on the capsule the London Eye experience lasts 30 minutes, with time allotted for security checks. Late arrivals will not be admitted, and we do not offer refunds.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- Due to London’s unpredictable weather the venue cannot guarantee uninterrupted views.
- The London Eye is a no smoking venue.
- Please note there is no storage on site. Please bring small bags only, large bags and suitcases will not be admitted to the capsule.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The London Eye is fully wheelchair accessible. To book wheelchair admission please purchase a Time Out ticket and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. 1 x adult required for every 2 x children.
- Standard London Eye terms and conditions apply to all tickets.
Mats will be provided at the session so please do not bring your own. Please note, there are no changing or storage facilities at the London Eye so please come dressed and ready for the session. Please also bring a bottle of water with you.
A pushchair/buggy can come with you onto the London Eye but it must remain completely closed/folded throughout the experience, and on the entrance and exit ramps. Please bring with you any necessary bottles, comforters, ear defenders etc to help relax children during the experience.
There is a maximum capacity of pushchairs in a capsule at one time. When this number has been met additional pushchairs must be left in the designated area. Pushchairs must be collected promptly after disembarking the London Eye.
Minimum one adult ticket per child ticket purchased; maximum 2 x child tickets per single adult ticket purchased. Please note, for the benefit of all attendees 0-3 year olds will not be admitted to the 4+ sessions and vice versa.
Paddington Storytime specific
The books included with the ticket price are limited to 200 copies and will include a variety of different titles from within the Paddington collection. Books are subject to availability, while stocks last, and are limited to one book per child.
Drinking in the View
Drinking in the view experiences are adult only events, those under the age of 18 will not be admitted into the experience. Tickets are only available for those 18 years of age and older.