A Birthday Party Capsule is the perfect way to celebrate those special birthdays; high in the sky VIP style. Surprise your Dad for his 50th or spoil your daughter for her 18th Birthday! This package is great for groups of family or friends to celebrate their loved one’s birthday! Enjoy views of London from 135 metres above the city. This package is available for between 3-15 guests.
A Birthday Party Package includes
- Priority boarding
- Private Capsule for 3* to 15 guests
- 30-minute rotation. (Second rotations are available if you would like to extend your experience)
- Entry to the 4D cinema experience
- Complimentary 360° Mini Guide for each guest
- Entry to the Eye Lounge, subject to availability (Open from 11.30am and closed 30 mins before the last experience. Click here for more info.
- Enhance your experience with our wide range of hospitality items including canapes by Rhubarb food design and beverages such as wine or beer.
*Minimum 3 Adults (18 yrs+) required per capsule
Top tip! Champagne is the perfect addition for your private capsule, making your special moment even more memorable. Pommery Brut Royal Champagne is available at £16.80 per person for one glass; with a top up once you reach the top of course!
VIP experience - Enjoy a glass of chilled Pommery champagne in our Eye lounge, an oasis of calm overlooking the Thames, whilst waiting for other guests or to extend your experience. Pre-book for £7.50 per person.
If you wish to book extra hospitality items, such as champagne, or canapes, these are available to buy just before you pay for your capsule - please click through to checkout and all these items will be listed and ready for you to choose if you wish to.
What our customers are saying about this package:
"I just wanted to say THANK YOU – we had a fab trip with champagne for Grandma’s 90th birthday – our host Daisy was delightful and it will certainly be a birthday we all remember. Thanks, Dee"
Click here to request a call back from our friendly team to discuss, and book, your hospitality options.