Give your students the experience of a lifetime while also delivering a lesson they'll never forget, 135 meters above the River Thames! Not only that, we offer highly discounted standard entry school rates and teachers go free!
Choose your curriculum-linked learning outcomes for your 30 minute rotation. KS2/KS3 pupils have the opportunity to learn:
In History and Geography...
- To locate and categorise London's main Physical and Human features into North, South, East and West compass positions
- To describe the Physical and Human features of London in relation to the capital's history
- To analyse the impact of London's architecture on its environment, culture and tourism industry
- To use numerical data in order to evaluate the purposes of the different buildings in London's skyline
In Art and DT
- To understand and compare the impact of great artists architects and designers throughout history
Per Pupil From