Inspire with our Skyline Workshops
Admission with a Discovery Skyline Workshop includes:
- An education host
- Priority boarding through Fast Track entrance
- 30-minute rotation
- Entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- One FREE teacher ticket with every five primary school pupils or ten secondary school pupils
- Two free planning tickets
KS2 Discovery Skyline Workshop
Focus on History, Art, DT, English, Geography and Maths. Pupils will..
- Learn more about the locations, history and architecture of London’s landmarks including The Coca- Cola London Eye.
- Utilise the surrounding views to add context to human and physical geography.
- Work together to create a landmark locator of the city.
KS3 Discovery Skyline Workshop
Focus on Geography, DT, Maths and Art. Pupils will..
- Add context to human and physical geography and geography fieldwork e.g. understanding more about the River Thames and its impact on the development of London
- Learn more about the designers and engineers behind London’s iconic buildings and bridges
- Be inspired by the architecture and features of London’s skyline as the stimulus to produce creative artwork
Please note: Our Discovery Skyline workshops are available to book at 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:30 or 17:00. Each timeslot allows a booking of up to 44 people (including teachers), if you are booking for over 24 people your group will be split across two capsule. There must be a minimum of 2 teachers per capsule.
Receive classroom content at the click of a button!Subscribe to our Education Newsletters
The Coca-Cola London Eye has shown itself to be at the top of the class for educational visits by being awarded a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge. Awarded by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC), The LOtC Quality Badge offers teachers a guarantee that not only is a venue providing the sort of educational value that they can build on in class long after the visit but they also have the appropriate risk management structures in place.