Make this an unforgettable proposal with one of the most spectacular city views in the world as your backdrop. Your experience includes our photographer (playing the role of your personal host) capturing the magic forever for you both, a glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne and a luxury box of Hotel Chocolat Pink Champagne Truffles.
You can have a special bespoke experience planned for you by leading proposal organisers The Proposers, to help you pop that important question. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a bespoke proposal.
Our Proposal Package for £490 includes:
- Private Capsule for 2 guests (18 years of age or older)
- Bottle of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
- Luxury box of Hotel Chocolat Pink Champagne Truffles
- Personal London Eye host
- 30-minute rotation
- Priority boarding
- A photographer to capture your special moment
- Entry to the 4D cinema experience
- Complimentary 360° Mini Guide for each guest
- Entry to the Eye Lounge, subject to availability (Open from 11.30am and closed 30 mins before the last experience. Click here for more info)
For more information on our proposal package please request a call back here or contact email@example.com
Looking for that extra WOW factor moment?
We work exclusively with Marriage Proposal Experts, The Proposers who plan unique proposals bespoke to your relationship. Having planned hundreds of incredibly happy proposals on The London Eye, you're in safe hands when planning your big moment. Contact the girls on +44 0207 733 3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Prices depend on request.
Past proposals have included:
- Singers and musicians to surprise serenade the couple to their favourite songs
- Ballet dancers to surprise the couple with personalised routine
- Magician to reveal the ring
- Friends and Family on another pod with Marry Me signs
- Romantic decorations such as candles, petals, fairy-lights and Marry Me sign
- 'Tourists' to reveal Marry Me tee-shirts
- Treasure hunts across London's iconic attractions
Why propose on The London Eye:
- It's one of the most iconic attractions in the world
- It can be completely private
- It has the best views of London
- It stands the test of time, meaning you can come back to celebrate anniversaries forever