Safety and Security
Items that CAN be taken on board the EDF Energy London Eye
- small day size rucksacks and bags (maximum size 18" x 13" x 8" or 46cm x 33cm x 20cm)
- baby bags
- buggies and pushchairs (must be folded down before joining the boarding queue)
- drinking water.
Items that CAN NOT be taken on board the EDF Energy London Eye
- large bags/suitcases or rucksacks
- motorcycle helmets
- skateboards and rollerblades
- tripods (unless agreed in advance with the London Eye press office team)
- baby buggies which are fixed and can not be folded down. They can be left at our 'Buggy' area facility in the ticket hall, although only for the duration of the experience.
- prohibited items include sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including penknives, scissors, metal nail files, toy or replica guns. If such objects are found or declared they will be checked in and returned to you after your experience providing the item is legal in the UK.
- food and drink that is not provided by the London Eye.
- Restrictions apply to some types of film and photography equipment.
Terms and conditions
- Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
- The London Eye Company (LEC) accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with LEC.
- The London Eye Company is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
Read our full Terms and Conditions.