The safety and security of our guests and team is always our number one priority. We work very closely with the relevant authorities and have a range of security measures and procedures in place at the attraction and surrounding areas to keep us all safe.
We encourage you to arrive at the attraction as early as possible, to allow more time for enhanced security checks.
Our security team are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work to keep us all safe.
Items that CAN be taken on board The London Eye:
- Small day size rucksacks and bags (maximum size 18" x 13" x 8" or 46cm x 33cm x 20cm) are permitted subject to a search
- Baby bags
- Buggies and pushchairs (must be folded down before joining the boarding queue)
- Drinking water.
Items that CANNOT be taken on board The London Eye:
- Large bags/suitcases or rucksacks
- Motorcycle helmets
- Skateboards and rollerblades
- Tripods (unless agreed in advance with The London Eye press office team)
- Baby buggies which are fixed and can not be folded down.
- Musical Instruments
- Prohibited items include sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including penknives, scissors, metal nail files, toy or replica guns. If such objects are found or declared they will be checked in and returned to you after your experience providing the item is legal in the UK.
- Food and drink that is not provided by The London Eye.
- Restrictions apply to some types of film and photography equipment.
- Other items may not be prohibited at the discretion of our security team.
Terms and conditions:
- You have an important role to play in helping us by reporting anything that doesn’t feel right, for example any unattended items or someone acting suspiciously. You can report anything suspicious to any of our team who is always on hand to help.
Entry is subject to all guests being searched and by purchasing a ticket guests are agreeing to this as part of the conditions of entry.
Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
London Eye Management Services Limited (LEMS) accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with LEMS.
- London Eye Management Services Limited is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.