A classroom with a bird's-eye view
Plan a lesson your students will never forget 135 meters above the River Thames!
In History and Geography..
- Locate and categorise London's main Physical and Human features into North, South, East and West compass positions
- Describe the Physical and Human features of London in relation to the capital's history
- Analyse the impact of London's architecture on its environment, culture and tourism industry
- Use numerical data in order to evaluate the purposes of the different buildings in London's skyline
In Art and DT..
- Understand and compare the impact of great artists, architects and designers throughout history
Create The Perfect School Trip
Free self-guided lessons
We have created these very simple, easy-to-deliver, 30-minute Creative Pod Plans for you to help inspire students during their London Eye Experience.
Set sail down the River Thames
Take to the Thames before flying high with our award-winning circular sightseeing river cruise. This 40-minute experience includes St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and Shakespeare’s globe and much more.
Extend the day with a combination experience
The London Eye is located right next door to two other amazing educational opportunities, SEA LIFE London and DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London - add one of these inspiring attractions for an additional £5 per pupil.
Make a Booking
- Exclusive school rates from £9.95 per pupil
- One FREE teacher ticket with every five pupils aged 5-11 years (Primary) or ten pupils aged 12-18 years (Secondary & College)
- Free in-classroom lesson plans and risk assessment
- Free Teacher Planning Tickets** (two tickets to come onsite and carry out your own risk assessment)
- Flexible Book Now Pay 14 days before your visit booking option
- Option to include a visit to SEA LIFE, Shrek's Adventure! London or the London Eye River Cruise at a special discounted rate.
Planning Your Visit and Continued Learning
Risk assessment & FAQs
Download our free supporting Risk Assessment and gain access to our 'Help Centre' for FAQs and planning information
Download our free teaching resources
Enhance your visit with our curriculum linked pre- and post- lesson plans and sign-up to receive exclusive content.
Earth Hour 2023
On 25th March 2023 at 8:30pm, the lastminute.com London Eye joined individuals, communities and businesses across the world in switching off its lights to advocate for climate action.
To honour the movement and help educate students on their shared responsibility for the planet, we developed a free assembly for educators to download and use in their school.
All the children thought the trip was fantastic. The staff at the venue were very friendly and helpful. The views from the London Eye were great and it was a new experience for all the children.