Promoter: Coca-Cola London Eye
Where to Enter: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Contest Start Date: 9am 25th May
Contest End Date: Entries must be submitted by 9pm on Sunday 3rd June.
Number of Winners: one (1) winner will receive one 1 private capsule. All winners will be notified by Wednesday 30th May.
Prize: Private Capsule
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and must live in the UK or Ireland.
- To enter, users must include the #eyelovelondon campaign hashtag. Entrants must follow on the same channel where they are submitting their entry (i.e. To enter via Twitter, you must follow the @TheLondonEye Twitter account; following the londoneye Instagram account. Entries on Facebook must be made on the The Official London Eye Facebook page. All Twitter and Instagram entries must be from public “open” accounts.
- Entries are only accepted between 9 am on 25th May and 9pm on Sunday 3rd June. No entries will be accepted if submitted after Sunday 3rd June at 9pm.
- Entries on any other social platform (apart from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are not valid and will not be entered into the Contest.
- Winners will be chosen by the promoter and its agency partners at the promoter’s discretion and this decision is final.
- The prize consists of one (1) private capsule to be redeemed in 2018. Travel expense is not provided to or from the event location. Time and date is subject to availability and to the attractions discretion.
- Winners on Twitter will be notified via Twitter DM (Direct Message). Winners on Instagram will be notified via Instagram Image DM and asked to respond to the associated email and winners on Facebook will be contacted through the private messaging function. Selected winners will be given twelve (12) hours to respond. If this time lapses, their entry becomes void and a new winner will be selected and the process will repeat.
- All winner(s) will be chosen and notified by 11th June at 12 Noon.
- Entries are only valid via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- All consumer content may be used in future Coca Cola London Eye marketing (including any form of engagement with campaign).
- Please ensure you follow the Twitter rules and terms of service found at https://twitter.com/tos. By using Twitter to enter, you consent to your tweet and username being published on owned social channels by The London Eye (Twitter).
- Please ensure you follow the Facebook rules and terms of service found at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php. By using Facebook to enter, you consent to your post and username being published on owned channels by The London Eye (Facebook).
Invalid entries - Any entries will be disqualified if they are:
- Submitted using automated means - e.g. a computer programme, script or device, or other method or technique designed to unfairly increase chances of winning
- Third party or bulk entries
- Entries made in breach of these terms and conditions
- Entries with inappropriate, illegal or offensive content
- Entries received outside the opening or closing times for a draw or outside the Contest period;
- Entries from brand new/non-established accounts
- Entries from accounts that seem to be duplicates or not legitimate
- Entries that do not cover all aspects of the entry mechanic
- Dishonest entries; and
- Entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, do not constitute as entries
The Promoter may verify the validity of entries, disqualify any entrant and invalidate or recover prizes issued to an entrant following breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will deal with such prizes at our discretion, including carrying out an additional choosing of winners, utilising them for another promotion or donating them to charity. The Promoter may also block entrants from the The London Eye’s Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account if they are deemed to be spamming or regularly breaking any relevant house rules or giveaway rules.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entries or information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and by entering this promotion Entrants hereby release Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering the promotion.
- All platforms' rules and terms of service apply across all channels
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Entrants may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that Entrants agree to such use if they win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to their image rights, and to the Entrant’s name and county of residence being made publicly available if Entrant wins.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.