- Poetry Competition
1. The prize consists of 2 Champagne Experience tickets on the London Eye (At least 1 guest must be 18 years of older. Non-alcoholic options available). No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation is not included.
2. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may be required to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet these entry requirements.
3. By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant agrees to be bound by (i) these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the Policy Regarding Content included within the “Policy Statements” page on the Coca-Cola London Eye page; (iii) the Privacy Statement at: https://www.londoneye.com/policy-statements/terms-and-conditions/
4. The Prize Draw Closing Time will be 12/02/18 at midnight GMT. In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
5. Winners will be selected at random.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory, and defamatory or otherwise which breaches the House Rules.
7. Within 10 working days after the Closing Time one (1) winner(s) (the “Winner”) will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries. The Winner will win the Prize defined in clause 8.
8. Prize: 1 Winner will receive 2 Champagne Experience tickets for the London eye. Valid until 30th December 2018, subject to availability. The Winner must give 10 working days notice to book their date and time for the prize.
9. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. Transport and accommodation is not included.
10. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
11. Entrants must ensure that they are contactable for the entire Promotional Period and for at least 10 working days after its end. This may involve adjusting privacy settings.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any Entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
13. If a Winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or cannot be contacted within hours of the Closing Time [or does not provide a postal address] within 12 hours of notification that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries.
14. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. The Winners must accept the selected delivery method of the prize, as chosen by the Promoter.
16. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, using multiple accounts, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to a reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
19. The personal details of Entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Prize Draw.
20. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
21. Promoter: The Promoter is Merlin Entertainment PLC, 3 Market Close, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1NQ. Company nr. 5022287