New from October, our hosts will be offering enhanced in-capsule experiences for school groups with adapted content developed in collaboration with education specialists. Offering interactive activities and interesting facts, teachers can either book a KS2 or KS3 workshop focusing on the sites, architecture, geography and history of London.
These new workshops are just £2 per pupil in addition to schools admission tickets and are available to book from October 16th onwards (you can still book the current discovery tours up until this date). To include one of the workshops below in your school visit to the London Eye call 0871 222 3345.
Admission with a Discovery Workshop includes:
- KS2 or KS3 educational workshop with a Discovery host
- Priority boarding through Fast Track entrance
- 30-minute rotation
- Entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- One FREE teacher ticket with every five primary school pupils or ten secondary school pupils
- Two free planning tickets
Workshop Per Pupil