A classroom in the heart of London with an unforgettable view!
KS2/KS3 pupils have the opportunity to learn:
In History and Geography...
- To locate and categorise London's main Physical and Human features into North, South, East and West compass positions
- To describe the Physical and Human features of London in relation to the capital's history
- To analyse the impact of London's architecture on its environment, culture and tourism industry
- To use numerical data in order to evaluate the purposes of the different buildings in London's skyline
In Art and DT
- To understand and compare the impact of great artists architects and designers throughout history
Receive classroom content at the click of a button!Subscribe to our Education Newsletters
The Coca-Cola London Eye has shown itself to be at the top of the class for educational visits by being awarded a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge. Awarded by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC), The LOtC Quality Badge offers teachers a guarantee that not only is a venue providing the sort of educational value that they can build on in class long after the visit but they also have the appropriate risk management structures in place.