We’ve teamed up with Askeys to bring you an incredible offer this summer, Kids Go Free at some of the UK’s TOP attractions. Redeeming this offer is easy and can online before your visit. We are asking all guests to pre-book your tickets online, for health and safety reasons we can no longer accept walk up on the day vouchers.
Booking is simple, select your chosen attraction below, in the pop-up box that appears enter the code “Askeys” and select date you want to visit. With pre-book tickets you will still need to bring the Kids Go Free voucher from your Askeys pack (don’t forget to take it with you on your visit or you will be charged for a full standard ticket!).
CUSTOMER NOTICE: ALL LONDON ATTRACTIONS ARE RE-OPENING ON 1ST AUGUST. THE ASKEYS OFFER IS VALID UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST 2021.
Please select your attraction below
Shrek's Adventure! London
Sea Life London
Sea Life Manchester
Sea Life Birmingham
Sea Life Brighton
Sea Life Great Yarmouth
Sea Life Weymouth
Sea Life Blackpool
Sea Life Hunstanton
Sea Life Loch Lomond
Sea Life Scarborough
Short offer terms and conditions
Promotion open to residents of UK and ROI aged 18+. This voucher gives one free entry for a child with the purchase of a full priced adult ticket at SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries (in UK & ROI - Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, Gweek, London, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Hunstanton & Bray), Shrek's Adventure! London or the London Eye from April 1st 2020 until September 1st 2021 (some exclusions apply – check full T&Cs at www.londoneye.com/askeys). This offer is valid for pre-book tickets only for redemption at SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries (UK & ROI) and Shrek’s Adventure! London. Visit www.londoneye.com/askeys and follow the redemption instructions to pre-book your tickets to all attractions included in this offer and guarantee entry on the day of your visit.
Failure to present this voucher on the day of your visit will result in being charged for a full standard ticket(s) and will invalidate any pre-booked tickets. This voucher can only be used once and cannot be used with any other promotion, advance booking rate or existing booking. Terms and conditions apply: see www.londoneye.com/askeys for full details and exclusions.
Full offer terms and conditions
This voucher for Kids Go Free ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one free Child ticket on the purchase of a fully priced Adult entry ticket at one of the attractions specified in clause 1.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entry ticket in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for one of the following participating attractions: Shrek's Adventure!, The London Eye, SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries in the UK and ROI (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, Gweek, London, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Hunstanton and Bray) ("SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries"), ("Attractions") then they may take with them one Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry or the full Adult ticket price as payable at londoneye.com/askeys.
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- The Code is only available by visiting londoneye.com/askeys.
- Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction. The Voucher can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- HOW TO REDEEM:
- ONLINE VIA londoneye.com/askeys WITH THE CODE FOUND AT THAT WEBSITE. WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT WALK UP, ON THE DAY REDEMPTION- ALL TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. The cut-out voucher must be presented at the gate entrance. Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the customer being required to pay the standard admission fee for the child.
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK VIA THE TELEPHONE WHEN USING YOUR VOUCHER. ALL OPENING DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 1 April 2020 UNTIL 1 September 2021. Excluded dates include: 25th December 2020 and 26th December 2020 for some Attractions (please check each individual Attraction’s opening dates and hours before visiting), the excluded dates set out in paragraph 9 below, and any other dates on which the relevant Attraction is closed (the start and end of season dates are set out in the operating calendars of each of the Attractions’ websites). Additionally, please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year.
- EXCLUDED DATES IN 2020 for SEA LIFE London Aquarium and The London Eye are as follows:
The London Eye:
Pre-book tickets not available between April 10th and 12th 2020 (inclusive), on July 18th, 19th, 25th, and 26th 2020, on August 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th 2020, and on December 31st 2020. Walk up tickets are not valid at the London Eye through this promotion.
EXCLUDED DATES IN 2021 for SEA LIFE London Aquarium and The London Eye will be added to these Terms and Conditions on or before 31st December 2020. Please check back for details.
For all other Attractions, check opening dates and times before your visit on the relevant Attraction website.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at Shrek’s Adventure! London, The London Eye, and all UK and ROI SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries.
- Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries (including SEA LIFE London Aquarium). Visitors 16 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at Shrek's Adventure! London and The London Eye. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst there's no minimum age, we recommend Shrek's Adventure! London for children aged 6-12 years old.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over. The Voucher can only be used as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom and the ROI. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy. Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit visitsealife.com, www.shreksadventure.com/london/ and https://www.londoneye.com/
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 20 above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of The Silver Spoon Company or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, The Silver Spoon Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Silver Spoon Company together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude The Silver Spoon Company’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of The Silver Spoon Company and which prevents The Silver Spoon Company from complying with these Terms & Conditions The Silver Spoon Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- If you redeem the offer online, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out on Merlin’s website for the relevant Attraction (at one of https://www.visitsealife.com/privacy-policy/, https://www.londoneye.com/policy-statements/privacy-statement/, or https://www.shreksadventure.com/london/legal-policies/ (as appropriate). Such Privacy Statements set out how Merlin will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer, including by entering a Code on the redemption website referred to in paragraph 6(b) or any other website operated by Merlin. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Merlin shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of its Privacy Statements.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For The Silver Spoon Company enquiries contact The Silver Spoon Company's careline on 01733 568080 in the UK and ROI between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Promoter: The Silver Spoon Company, a business division of British Sugar plc, registered office at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY. Please do not send correspondence to this address. Correspondence should be addressed to: The Silver Spoon Company, Western House, Lynchwood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6BP.
© 2017 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
Operated by London Eye Management Services Limited as agent for Merlin Attractions Operations Limited.