Transport For London Offer
We’ve partnered with Transport for London as part of the Wonderful World of Off-Peak, to offer a 30% discount at our infamous London attractions. This unmissable offer is exclusively available to customers who travel on TfL’s public transport, during off-peak hours, to reach our London destinations.
Travelling off-peak means you benefit from TfL’s most affordable fares, which apply weekdays between 9:30am and 3:59pm, and anytime during the weekends.
Wondering how to redeem your ticket? It’s simple, click on the attraction of your choice below and use the code ‘TreatsforLondoners’ to book your tickets. You can book up to 6 at a 30% discount on the ‘on the day’ price
Please note, customers must show proof of travel on the day of their visit using the TfL Oyster and Contactless app, download the app here.
We also accept on the day redemptions, simply turn up at your favourite attraction, show proof of off-peak travel with your app, and purchase your 30% off tickets.
Children under 3 go free at our London attractions. A child is between 3 – 15 years. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 when visiting the London attractions.
Select the attraction you would like to visit below:
Full Offer terms and conditions
- The offer, once redeemed, entitles the holder to 30% off tickets for up to 6 tickets at the following attractions; The Coca-Cola London Eye, The London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London, Dreamworks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! and Madame Tussauds London
- This offer is valid for visits to the London attractions from 24/09/2018 UNTIL 31/03/2019, subject to the excluded dates (December 25th for all attractions, October 26th and 27th for the London Dungeon
- Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year
- This offer can be redeemed online or on the day of your visit. To redeem the offer customers must provide proof of travel via the TfL app between the hours of 9.30am and 3.59pm during weekdays and anytime during the weekend.
- One person from each party must show proof of travel via the TfL app upon entry to their chosen attraction
- Adult is 16 and over at Shrek's Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, , The Coca-Cola London Eye and London Dungeons.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at The Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Shrek's Adventure! London, The London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds London
- Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at Madame Tussauds London, The London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London, The Coca-Cola London Eye and Shrek’s Adventure! London
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst there's no minimum age, we recommend Shrek's Adventure! London for children aged 6-12 years old
PLEASE NOTE: The Dungeons aren't suitable for people of a nervous disposition or very young children: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit [, www.visitsealife.com, www.thedungeons.com, www.madametussauds.com/london, www.shreksadventure.com/london/ and https://www.londoneye.com/]