- 30-minute London Eye rotation with iconic 360 degree views of the capital
- 40-minute circular sightseeing boat cruise along the famous River Thames
- The time selected will be for the River Cruise - you must book a visit time for the London Eye separately
- 40 minute cruise through the heart of the city along River Thames
Expert commentary provided by our professional and knowledgeable guides on board. Foreign language audio guide available in 10 languages.
There is also a TV screen that displays the commentary in British Sign Language.
- Bar on board with a wide range of refreshments
See London’s most popular landmarks led by expert guides
Embark on a captivating 40-minute round-trip tour along the River Thames with the London Eye River Cruise. Setting sail from The London Eye Pier, you'll witness iconic landmarks like the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben (Palace of Westminster), St. Paul's Cathedral, Tate Modern, Tower of London, and Tower Bridge before returning to your starting point.
What is the London Eye River Cruise?
Our cruise offers a seamless journey without any stops at other piers, ensuring a continuous, scenic experience.
What landmarks can I see on the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise?
Here are just a few of the landmarks that can be seen during the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise. Other landmarks include London Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern to name a few.
More about the tour
- 40 minute circular boat tour along River Thames
- Live commentary by one of our expert guides to fill you in with everything you need to know about the city
- Audio commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Hindi, Polish, and Portuguese
- A British Sign Language guide on the indoor deck
- Wheelchair access - for more River Cruise accessibility information for wheelchair users, please refer to our accessibility page here. To make a booking for a wheelchair slot, please follow this link.
It is a 40 minute circular tour that starts and stops at the London Eye Pier with no stop-over in between
Your River Cruise booking time corresponds to the departure time of the cruise. Please arrive at boarding point 2 on the Pier at least 15 minutes before your scheduled River Cruise departure.
Please be aware that the cruise will depart punctually as scheduled, and late arrivals will not be accommodated.
The London Eye River Cruise departs 45 minutes past every hour. For the most up-to-date opening hours, please visit the opening hours page
- When booking this ticket, the time you will initially select is for the River Cruise. This is the River Cruise departure time. Please arrive at boarding point 2 on the Pier at least 15 minutes before your River Cruise departure time.
- After completing your purchase, proceed to book a specific time slot for the London Eye
>>Reserve your London Eye time slot here.
You have 90 days to visit the London Eye after your River Cruise visit. However, if you would like to do both in one day, we recommend booking your time slots in advance as availability is subject to change.
The London Eye River Cruise has an indoor seating area operating on a first come first serve basis. Customers can still cruise along the river and enjoy the full experience in the comfort and warmth inside.