Our schools packages offers pupils and teachers the following benefits:
- Up to 59% discounted on entry tickets for primary, secondary and oversea schools*
- One FREE teacher ticket with every five primary school pupils or ten secondary school pupils
- Free in-classroom lesson plans and risk assessment
- Free Teacher Planning Tickets** (two tickets to come onsite and carry out your own risk assessment)
- Flexible Book Now Pay Later booking option
- Option to upgrade to include a Discovery Skyline workshop or combination experience.
2019/2020 SCHOOL ADMISSION PER PUPIL UK & OVERSEAS
|September 2019 - February 2020*||March 2020 -July 2020*||September 2020 - December 2020*|
|London Eye Standard Entry||£9.95||£12.95||£9.95|
London Eye Entry & Workshop
River Cruise Standard Entry
London Eye & River Cruise
London Eye & SEA LIFE London
London Eye & Shrek's Adventure!
- Students aged 5-11 years will automatically receive 1 teacher free for every 5 pupils
- Students aged 12-18 years will automatically receive 1 teacher free for every 10 pupils
- Additional teachers over and above these ratios receive a 30% discount on our standard admission tickets. £21 for the London Eye and £9.50 for the River Cruise
FLEXIBLE BOOKING OPTIONS
1. BUY NOW PAY NOW
If you already know your final numbers and are ready to book and pay now by credit card, you can book through our online booking portal. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable following payment.
2. BOOK NOW PAY LATER
If you would like to make a booking now with our pay later option please fill in our online form and we'll get back to you within 48 hours. Changes and cancellation can be made to this booking up until point of payment but payment must be made 10 working days in advance of your visit date. Once paid bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you require any further information or would like to make a booking over the phone please don't hesitate to call +44 (0)871 222 3345^. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure you and your students have a memorable, inspiring experience.
*Please note school rates are not available on the following super peak dates:
- 26 October - 03 November 2019
- 21 December - 05 January 2020
- 15 February - 23 February 2020
- 10 April - 19 April 2020
- 23 May - 31 May 2020
- 25 July - 31 August 2020
- 24 October - 01 November 2020
- 19 December - 03 January 2021
If you would like to visit on one of the above dates with a school group you can take advantage of discounted Language and Summer School rates at £17.95 per pupil, 1 teacher will go free for every 10 pupils.
Receive classroom content at the click of a button!Subscribe to our Education Newsletters
Merlin or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Attraction which features guests and be purchased as a physical and/or digital product. Booking your group entry to the Attraction is deemed acceptance for the group to be photographed. Group members are of course able to opt out by not engaging in any photographic situation and should be managed by the group leader, Minors (under 16years old) must have parental consent obtained by teacher or group leader to have their group photograph/film taken.*
^Calls to 087 numbers are charged at 13 pence per minute at all times from a BT landline plus the providers access charge. Calls from mobile operators and other networks may vary.
**Bookings must be paid in full to receive the two free planning tickets.
The Coca-Cola London Eye has shown itself to be at the top of the class for educational visits by being awarded a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge. Awarded by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC), The LOtC Quality Badge offers teachers a guarantee that not only is a venue providing the sort of educational value that they can build on in class long after the visit but they also have the appropriate risk management structures in place.