Double the educational experience! Just £5 more per pupil
The Coca-Cola London Eye is located right next door to three other amazing educational opportunities. The Coca-Cola London Eye River Cruise, SEA LIFE London, and DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London. Any school groups booking a visit to the London Eye can visit one of these inspiring attractions for an additional £5 per pupil. Attraction free teacher ratio's and additional teacher fee's apply.
Please note: The example itinerary timings below are for guidance only to help you plan your day and are based on a term time weekday visit. Queue times for attraction entrance can vary.
London Eye + SEA LIFE London
Can you hear that? An adventure is calling! Travel through Pacific Ocean tunnels, tropical rainforests (and even a shark reef!) to see the different habitats on planet earth! A visit to SEA LIFE London can be tailored to curriculum links in Science and Geography. www.visitsealife.com/london/schools
- 10:00 Arrive and collect tickets at SEA LIFE London
- 10:15-12:00 Security, photos & entrance to SEA LIFE London
- 12:00 Lunch at SEA LIFE London (space subject to availability)
- 13:00-13:30 Collect tickets from the London Eye Ticket Hall and visit London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
- 13:30-14:45 London Eye boarding line, security check and Standard Experience (Subject to queue time)
London Eye + Shrek's Adventure! London
Get creative and step into story construction at DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London. Offering a rich environment for inspiring primary pupils’ active imaginations, bring storytelling to life and book your tickets to board DreamWorks magical 4D flying bus to Far Far Away! Well known fairy-tale characters, such as Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, will guide your pupils through 10 interactive live shows as they search for Shrek. www.shreksadventure.com/schools
- 10:30 Collect tickets at Shrek’s Adventure! London
- 10:45-12:00 Security check, photos and Shrek’s Adventure! London Tour
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch in the Southbank area
- 12:45-13:15 Collect tickets from the London Eye Ticket Hall and visit London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- 13:15-14:30 London Eye boarding line, security check and Standard Experience (Subject to queue time)
London Eye + London Eye River Cruise
Don’t just observe the River Thames from above; take to the Thames with the award winning Coca-Cola London Eye River Cruise. This 40 minute cruise features educational live commentary presented by expert guides and includes sights such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and Shakespeare’s globe. www.londoneye.com/rivercruise/
- 10:00 Arrive and collect tickets from the London Eye Pier Ticket Office
- 10:20 Arrive at the London Eye Pier to await boarding for the Coca-Cola London Eye River Cruise (Arrival for boarding is recommended as 20-25minutes in advance of your ticket time)
- 10:45-11:30 London Eye River Cruise experience
- 11:30-12:15 Lunch in the Southbank area
- 12:15-12:30 London Eye 4D cinema Experience (optional)
- 12:30-13:45 London Eye boarding line, security check and Standard Experience (Subject to queue time)
Receive classroom content at the click of a button!Subscribe to our Education Newsletters
The Coca-Cola London Eye has shown itself to be at the top of the class for educational visits by being awarded a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge. Awarded by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC), The LOtC Quality Badge offers teachers a guarantee that not only is a venue providing the sort of educational value that they can build on in class long after the visit but they also have the appropriate risk management structures in place.