Please select your London Eye River Cruise tickets below
- 30 minute rotation with iconic 360 degree views of the capital
- 40-minute circular sightseeing boat cruise along the famous River Thames. See London’s most popular landmarks led by expert guides
- The time selected will be for the London Eye River Cruise - you must book a visit time for the London Eye separately
- 40 minute cruise through the heart of the city along River Thames
Expert commentary provided by our professional and knowledgeable guides on board. Foreign language audio guide available in 10 languages.
There is also a TV screen that displays the commentary in British Sign Language.
- Bar on board with a wide range of refreshments
- See famous London landmarks during sun down on the river cruise
Proof of ID will be needed for the consumption of alcohol in line with Challenge 25
- Fascinating facts about the history of spooktacular London
- Immersive experience with live actors
- *This ticket does not include entry to the London Eye
Set sail on the River Thames with the London Eye River Cruise
Embark on a captivating journey along the River Thames with the London Eye River Cruise. This 40-minute river boat excursion navigates through London's most famous landmarks, offering iconic views of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben (Palace of Westminster), St. Paul's Cathedral, Tate Modern, Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and more!
What is the London Eye River Cruise?
Experience the London Eye River Cruise, a 40-minute round-trip sightseeing tour, along the River Thames. Departing from The London Eye pier you will be taken on route to see the House of Parliament, though to The Tower of London and Tower Bridge, where you will return back to The London Eye Pier.
This is a circular tour, without making stops at other piers throughout the duration of the cruise. Enhance your visit by combining The London Eye with the River Cruise for an unforgettable experience.
What landmarks can I see on the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise?
Here are just a few of the landmarks that can be seen during the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise. Other landmarks include London Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern to name a few.
More about the tour
- 40 minute circular boat tour along River Thames
- Live commentary by one of our expert guides to fill you in with everything you need to know about the city
- Audio commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Hindi, Polish, and Portuguese
- A British Sign Language guide on the indoor deck
- Wheelchair access - for more River Cruise accessibility information for wheelchair users, please refer to our accessibility page here. To make a booking for a wheelchair slot, please follow this link.
It is a 40 minute circular tour that starts and stops at the London Eye Pier with no stop-over in between
Your River Cruise booking time corresponds to the departure time of the cruise. Please arrive at boarding point 2 on the Pier at least 15 minutes before your scheduled River Cruise departure.
Please be aware that the cruise will depart punctually as scheduled, and late arrivals will not be accommodated.
The London Eye River Cruise departs 45 minutes past every hour. For the most up-to-date opening hours, please visit the opening hours page
- When booking this ticket, the time you will initially select is for The River Cruise
- After completing your purchase, proceed to book a specific time slot for the London Eye
>>Reserve your London Eye time slot here.
Your River Cruise departure is your booking time. Arrive at boarding point 2 on the Pier at least 15 minutes before your River Cruise booking time.
The London Eye River Cruise has an indoor seating area operating on a first come first serve basis. Customers can still cruise along the river and enjoy the full experience in the comfort and warmth inside.