Prepare for a Fright on the Thames on the London Eye River Cruise
- Sat 21st - Sun 29th October
- The cruise departs at 19:45; please arrive at Boarding Point 2 by 19:30
- £25 River Cruise admission, London Eye entry not included
What to expect?
Ever wondered what ghostly tales lie beneath the bottom of the Thames?
Dare to embark on the London Eye River Cruise, taking a 40-minute journey along the River Thames, learn of the horrifying history behind London’s ghostly past. Including stories of infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper, the prolific ghost of Captain Kidd and phantom cries of Old London Bridge, prepare for an spook-tacular experience…it truly will give you a Fright on the Thames.
This experience features live actors suitable for ages 5 and up. Adult tickets include a Murky Mulled Wine while non-alcoholic beverages are provided for children.
- See famous London landmarks during sun down on the river cruise
Proof of ID will be needed for the consumption of alcohol in line with Challenge 25
- Fascinating facts about the history of spooktacular London
- Immersive experience with live actors
- *This ticket does not include entry to the London Eye