ONLINE BUY NOW PAY NOW
If you know your visit date and final numbers and would like to pay by credit card you can use our online booking portal. Please also use this option if your visit date is within 14 days. Your tickets will be sent to you by email on completion of payment through the portal. Please be advised bookings through this option are non-refundable and non-transferable
BOOK NOW PAY LATER
- Please fill in the enquiry form and we'll get back to you with availability within 48 hours. Please note that during peak season, our response time may be delayed due to the popularity of our attractions at this time of the year
- While you finalise your school trip we will hold your booking as provisional
- 14 days in advance of your visit date you will need to confirm your booking and provide payment information
- Please note that the accepted methods of payment are bank transfer and card payment. We currently do no accept payment by cheque
- On confirmation of your booking we will email you your tickets
- Within 15 days of confirmation you will need to pay for your visit
If you have a question please ring our school booking line 02079 678020.
Please be advised once you confirm the booking and final numbers, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please do not turn up at our attractions with a provisional booking, we can only admit schools who have received their tickets.
You will need to use this option if you'd like to book a combination ticket.
*Please be advised...
> Students aged 5-11 years will automatically receive 1 teacher free for every 5 pupils
> Students aged 12-18 years will automatically receive 1 teacher free for every 10 pupils
> Additional teachers over and above the free teacher ratios are £26 for the London Eye and £10 for the River Cruise
> School rates are not available on weekends or the following super peak dates during the 2023/2024 Academic Year:
- 21/10/2023 – 4/11/2023
- 20/12/2023- 07/01/2024
- 10/02/2024 – 25/02/2024
- 23/03/2024 - 14/04/2024
- 25/05/2024 – 02/06/2024
- 23/07/2024 – 01/09/2024
If you would like to visit on one of the above dates with a school group you can take advantage of discounted Super Peak School rates at £26 per pupil for the London Eye and £9 per pupil for the River Cruise, 1 teacher will go free for every 10 pupils.
Shrek's Adventure! London and the London Eye River Cruise Combination rates are £14.95 per pupil Sept-March and £20.00 April-July. SEA LIFE London Aquarium is only available Sept-March and is £15.95 per pupil.
Merlin or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Attraction which features guests and be purchased as a physical and/or digital product. Booking your group entry to the Attraction is deemed acceptance for the group to be photographed. Group members are of course able to opt out by not engaging in any photographic situation and should be managed by the group leader, Minors (under 16 years old) must have parental consent obtained by teacher or group leader to have their group photograph/film taken.