Set Sail on the Thames..
Located just below the London Eye, our award-winning circular sightseeing cruise features educational live commentary presented by expert guides. This 40-minute cruise includes St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and Shakespeare’s globe and much more.
Our education rates include:
- Discounted tickets per pupil: £6 off peak (Sept-Feb), £7 peak (March-July), £9 super peak (weekends and selected dates*).
- 40 minute cruise through the heart of the city
- Expert commentary provided by our professional and knowledge guides on board
- Audio commentary available in various languages
- Free teacher ratio (1:5 Primary / 1:10 Secondary)
- Option to upgrade and combine your ticket with a visit to the London Eye from £14.95 per pupil.
Departs daily from the London Eye Pier directly underneath the London Eye: 10.45pm, 11.45pm, 12.45pm, 13.45pm, 14.45pm, 15.45pm, 16.45pm, *17.45pm, *18.45pm, *19.45pm
Opening times may vary depending on seasonality and special events, please check before booking.
*Please be advised...
> Students aged 5-11 years will automatically receive 1 teacher free for every 5 pupils
> Students aged 12-18 years will automatically receive 1 teacher free for every 10 pupils
> Additional teachers over and above the free teacher ratios receive a 30% discount on our standard admission tickets. £26 for the London Eye and £9.50 for the River Cruise
> School rates are not available on weekends or the following super peak dates during the 2022/2023 Academic Year:
- 22/10/2022 – 31/10/2022
- 17/12/2022- 05/01/2023
- 11/02/2023 – 26/02/2023
- 03/04/2023 - 17/04/2023
- 27/05/2023 – 04/06/2023
- 22/07/2023 – 03/09/2023
If you would like to visit on one of the above dates with a school group you can take advantage of discounted Super Peak School rates at £26 per pupil for the London Eye and £9 per pupil for the River Cruise, 1 teacher will go free for every 10 pupils.