EYE ❤ World Book Day!
- 2nd to 5th March
Kids enjoy a FREE 30-minute ride!
In celebration of this year’s World Book Day the lastminute.com London Eye is hosting the UK’s highest dress-up party from 2nd to 5th of March!
We are offering 150 free rides a day for children (3-15 yrs) who visit us dressed in costume inspired by their favourite literary characters.
Whether you’re a Dickens super fan, a Gryffindor at heart, a cheeky Tracy Beaker follower, or a Roald Dahl lover, we’re encouraging you to embrace your inner bookworm while taking in the inspiring views over London.
How to claim your free child ticket
- Book a World Book Day promotion adult ticket* in advance below for a visit between 2nd to 5th March.
- Head to the London Eye Ticket office with your adult ticket and your child in book-themed fancy dress!
- A member of our team will greet you, verify your child in fancy dress and issue your free child ticket
- You can enter the queue to take flight above London.
We looking forward to celebrating World Book Day with you!
* Please note: Adult World Book Day tickets are limited and subject to availability. They can only be purchased on the below link. Tickets purchased elsewhere on our website or in attraction will not be granted a free child's ticket.
The London Eye will donate £1 per adult ticket sold to World Book Day.
Terms & Conditions
- One free child ticket is available per World Book Day promotion adult ticket booked in advance through www.londoneye.com/worldbookday
- World Book Day promotion adult tickets can only be purchased on this webpage. Tickets purchased elsewhere on our website or in attraction will not be granted a free child's ticket.
- One adult ticket can be booked at a time. For more than one adult ticket please book as each as an additional ticket.
- Free child ticket is available to children from 3 to 15 years old
- To qualify for the free child ticket the child must be dressed in a World Book Day-themed costume on the day of visit
- Child must be accompanied by ticket-holding adult.
- Free child ticket is for one 30-minute rotation on the London Eye
- Free child tickets are limited to total of 150 tickets per day
- Standard terms of ticketing and entry apply Terms and conditions | The London Eye.